Department of Anthropology, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, U.S.A.
Title of Ph.D. Dissertation: The Early Harappan Period in the Greater Indus Valley and Northern Baluchistan, circa 3000 – 2400 BC.
Dept. of History (and Archaeology), University of the Punjab, Lahore, Pakistan.
B.A. 1956 (with Hons.): Gordon College, Rawalpindi, Pakistan.
Specialization & Special Interests
- Preservation and Management of Monuments and Archaeological Sites.
- Architecture, Archaeology and Arts of the Buddhist, Islamic/ Medieval Periods.
- Documentation and making inventories of monuments and heritage sites.
- Teaching Civilizations of Central and South Asia and conducting Field Research.
- Current Contact Address:
- Boston University
Department of Archaeology
675 Commonwealth Avenue, Boston, MA 02215, U.S.A.
Voice: 617+ 358-1661 (office)
Fax: 617 + 353-6800 (office)
- After office hours:
- 251 Kelton Street, Apt. #5, Allston, MA 02134, U.S.A.
- Address in Pakistan:
- Pakistan Heritage Society
79-G, Marghzar Society, Multan Road,
Phone: (92+42) – 7830-723
(E-mail preferred for contact):